- 50 cl full cream whipping
- 250 g flour
- 50 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 l milk
- 50 g melted butter
- 2 Gourmet Bourbon vanilla
- Put the milk in a saucepan (wait before heating it happens …)
- Cut each vanilla bean in half, extract the seeds with a knife and put them in the milk.
- Add the empty beans to the pan.
- Heat the pan containing the whole thing to boiling.
- Let the milk cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt butter
- In a salad bowl, mix the eggs and sugar.
- Add flour and melted butter.
- Mix while adding the contents of the pan gradually
- Heat a knob of butter in the pancake pan and place a ladle of batter in it.
- Bake the dough on each side, they must be golden brown.
- Enjoy the vanilla pancakes with Nutella, whipped cream or peanut butter.